Monday, July 21, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Greetings from Silver City

Welcome to the group Ed,

Thank you for choosing to join our group and share your experiences
with us. I don't blame you for being frustrated. I know I would be
frustrated if I were in your position.

The whole point of what we do here is try to learn from each other.
Sometimes we learn the right things to do, sometimes we learn the
things to avoid.

I think in my case most people have learned just to laugh at what I
do. :)

I'm convinced that your project had good points as well as the
problems. While you clearly had many obstacles, the pictures of what
you managed to accomplish are stunning. I'm saddened that you
weren't able to complete the project in the manner that you wanted to.

My hope is that you'll stick around with us and try to help others.
I have no doubt that you'll be able to share experiences to people
that might be encountering some similar problem that you
encountered. Perhaps a few words from you will help them head off
their problems while they are still small and before the become huge
project killing nightmares.

We're here for you Buddy. Almost everyone in the group feels rather
sick about what you've gone through.


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Conley" <c_edward@...>
wrote:
>
> Hello fellow papercreter's,
>
> After giving Mikey Sklar permission to post my emails that I sent
him on your group
> message board, I decided that I should see for myself what the
group is all about.
> Since the "Ed Conley project" has been part of discussions, I felt
it only proper to join the
> group and interact directly.
>
><snip>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/