Susan and Tom,
Welcome to the group. We are all looking forward to your input on this materials and your experiences and especially any failures you have had. I live in Gaines county out where the wind blows and occasionally the bluebonnet grows. again, welcome.
scurry901 <uptous@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi Mikey and Wendy (I hope that is correct, I am very forgetful about
names until I meet someone a few times),
Susan Curry here. My husband, Tom, and I met you in the middle of
August when we passed through T or C on our way back from Santa Fe. I
found your yahoogroup through Bennett Jones and the Alpine
Sustainability Project and wanted to touch base with you. Tom is really
the papercrete maestro in our family but I dabble when time permits. As
this is the first yahoogroup that I've joined I hope my efforts to send
photos, etc. will be successful. I am going to try to set up a photo
album of some of our papercrete projects over the past several years.
Hasta luego and keep up the great communication. It is so encouraging
to see so much interest in papercrete and other alternative ways to
build the future. By the way, I also added Tom to the group. His ID is
Papercritter. He's got many more images on his computer and I know he
will love to share them with the group. VIVA PAPERCRETE!!!
Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___
