Saturday, June 1, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete and Cordwood Masonry - broken link fix



See what I mean, Folks?
Jay, We have a crazy talking cat.
A while back she was alone in the living room and I was around the corner in the kitchen.
For about ten minutes she was saying, "Hello, Hello, Hello....."
I walked around the corner and said, " Hi There."
She replied and said, Meow."
All of the Hellos were in a deep voice and the Meow was in a high pitch.
We always know when she wants in or out of a door or when she wants food or water.
If the wrong person pets her or picks her up she just keeps saying "No."
 
My perfect dream would be someone from a circus showing up and paying me $5000 for her.
 
Alan in Michigan

--- On Sat, 6/1/13, JayH <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: JayH <slurryguy@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete and Cordwood Masonry - broken link fix
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 7:45 AM

Hey.  Don't knock the supreme wisdom of the canine species.  The neighbor's dog was very willing to listen attentively as I talked to him yesterday.  He never lost focus and would tip his head from side to side as I told him what a group of morons Yahoo has.

Then, since he was such a great listener, I gave him the leftover stale cornbread scraps I was holding. 

I'm certain he understood everything I said.

It became obvious last night, when he hollered after sunset, "YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO ... YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO ... just in time to spread the word to everyone working on the passing train about a half mile away.  Then he started saying, "ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH." 

The dog is very perceptive.  Yahoo certainly is a very rough system to use.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Alan <rustaholic777@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jay.
> If nothing else you sure are good for a few laughs quite often.
>  
> Alan in Michigan
>
> --- On Fri, 5/31/13, JayH <slurryguy@...> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Excuse me while I go mutter a few choice words about Yahoo to the neighbor's dog who I hear outside my window.  He sounds just as pissed off about Yahoo as I am right now.  Or maybe he doesn't like being outside in the rain?  Naaaah... it's gotta be Yahoo.  That dog senses idiots instinctively. 
>
> Hey now... I know what you're thinking... How does he know the dog senses idiots?  Well... let's not get all personal now shall we?
>
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
    papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___