Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Cooking



Thank you  guys for the drying tips! I am letting it dry naturally.  More steps to be dug in and poured this weekend :)
 
--Mother
From: "prrr.t21@btinternet.com" <prrr@talk21.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:43 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Cooking
 
Papercrete starts out saturated wet, it just needs to dry. It doesn't behave like concrete.

--- In mailto:papercreters%40yahoogroups.com, MotherReiver <motherreiver@...> wrote:
>
> Man, when I goof I goof!  I do have a group question, should I sprinkle water on these steps once a day like concrete until they are done cooking?
>  
> HERE is the message I was trying to send the whole group:
>  
> "Thank you all for the tips! At least the only thing I ruined was a test bowl.
> My son came over and helped me start my "stairs" on the raw hill. I made lots
> of mud and he had me mix it looser than I was (more water) so he could trowel it
> better. We got two of the steps done and I suspect that even though this is out
> there in the dry sun, it will eventually dry. I'll post a pic soon. Should I
> sprinkle it with water a bit every day like you do concrete?
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___