Monday, June 3, 2013

[papercreters] Re: Cooking

Papercrete starts out saturated wet, it just needs to dry. It doesn't behave like concrete.


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, MotherReiver <motherreiver@...> wrote:
>
> Man, when I goof I goof!  I do have a group question, should I sprinkle water on these steps once a day like concrete until they are done cooking?
>  
> HERE is the message I was trying to send the whole group:
>  
> "Thank you all for the tips! At least the only thing I ruined was a test bowl.
> My son came over and helped me start my "stairs" on the raw hill. I made lots
> of mud and he had me mix it looser than I was (more water) so he could trowel it
> better. We got two of the steps done and I suspect that even though this is out
> there in the dry sun, it will eventually dry. I'll post a pic soon. Should I
> sprinkle it with water a bit every day like you do concrete?
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/