Sunday, June 2, 2013

[papercreters] Re: Cooking



Man, when I goof I goof!  I do have a group question, should I sprinkle water on these steps once a day like concrete until they are done cooking?
 
HERE is the message I was trying to send the whole group:
 
"Thank you all for the tips! At least the only thing I ruined was a test bowl.
My son came over and helped me start my "stairs" on the raw hill. I made lots
of mud and he had me mix it looser than I was (more water) so he could trowel it
better. We got two of the steps done and I suspect that even though this is out
there in the dry sun, it will eventually dry. I'll post a pic soon. Should I
sprinkle it with water a bit every day like you do concrete?


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___