Sunday, June 2, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Cooking



Those stairs look great, you should enjoy those for years to come. Do NOT sprinkle them, this isn't concrete. You want them to dry out as much as possible.

Your son was right, add enough water so you can work it. Extra water just runs off leaving the cement behind.

On 6/2/2013 9:24 AM, MotherReiver wrote:
Man, when I goof I goof!  I do have a group question, should I sprinkle water on these steps once a day like concrete until they are done cooking?
 
HERE is the message I was trying to send the whole group:
 
"Thank you all for the tips! At least the only thing I ruined was a test bowl.
My son came over and helped me start my "stairs" on the raw hill. I made lots
of mud and he had me mix it looser than I was (more water) so he could trowel it
better. We got two of the steps done and I suspect that even though this is out
there in the dry sun, it will eventually dry. I'll post a pic soon. Should I
sprinkle it with water a bit every day like you do concrete?

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3343 / Virus Database: 3184/6375 - Release Date: 06/01/13




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___