Friday, October 22, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Re: Bought a parcel of land



On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Evelyn Vollmer <evelynanne8@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi Perry, I'm glad you liked the link. I'll have to read with more
consideration your reply when I return home as I have just read your
reply in Seattle having just shared a bottle of wine :). I hope you
will invite me to your land, I'll bring a sack of white clover seed
:).


How can I refuse that deal!  Such a deal!  :)   I've been looking for bulk radish and daikon seeds as well since that Japanese man said those were first course to open up the soil but just yesterday I stumbled across a lady in Creston losing her property (due to fraud) who is selling everything other than the home.  I'm going to pick up a ton of stuff tomorrow, corrugated steel, nails, brackets and braces (steel) tools, lumber.  So looks like I'm going to be building a shed first!  But I need the shed to store the equipment I will use to work papercrete so that it is not stolen since I'll be weekending at first.

Have a safe trip, when you return I'll be happy to show you my place!

Perry


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___