Saturday, December 19, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re: foundation question



Let me see if I can clarify. The subject of the DVD I've had out for a while got shut down 2 years ago but I have still been using that site as a production area for the new project across the street. I got the first building up to the point where I was ready to put the roof on when the inspector came by and red tagged it. That's the bad news. The good news is that I have a buyer for it who wants to hire a structural engineer and finish it with an "as built permit". In the meantime I have started a new building on the new lot across the street. So I don't know if you are referring to the new one or the original one, but both are viable.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: thelandyacht@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:44:53 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: foundation question

 
Are you telling us that the project we all watched with such wonder over the latter part of the summer is kaput? Please tell me it isn't so!

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@...> wrote:
>
>
>...When the inspector came out to shut down my project for lack of a permit he said the only thing he thought would be a problem was the earth bag foundation.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___