Monday, March 2, 2009

[papercreters] Re: New blender blade design

I forgot to tell everybody that I posted the pictures of the blades in the photos section, it is also available on the Home page under 7New Photos at the top of the home page.

Bob
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <criswells.ok@...> wrote:

 
My wife and I just purchased a new kitchen blender it is a German
 design. I am extremely impressed with how little speed is required to
 pulp meat or anything else I've thrown in it. On the next to the lowest
 speed it can turn meat into puree, and there are 6 speeds in all. The
 design allows it to do this with ease, note the bottom set of blades is
 what I would call a sweep blade with a slight curve on the end, you
 can't see it very well in the photos but it has sharpened serrated edges
 along the direction of travel as do all the blades. I noticed also that
 none of the blades travel in the excat path of its twin, as series of
 three sets of blades all having their own paths all sharpened and
 serrated edges. Does a fantastic job. I'm going to try to make a larger
 version with my PlasmaCam.
 
Bob



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___