Monday, July 8, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Footings for Papercrete



Jay, I did not intend any kind of put down by that remark.
If I offended you in any way I apologize.
I was just trying to make it clear that I was not planning to do anything hard here.
It is just a great place to put all those tires that a much younger me gathered.
Also good used for two of my 5'4' X 12'4" pallets.
The shed floor will be inside the 12" thick walls and one dimension will be that 10'8" and the other way it will be whatever size works for cutting the pallets down.
 
Alan in Michigan
 
From: JayH <slurryguy@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 6:35 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Footings for Papercrete

Am I really that soft?

Yup.  Guilty as charged.

I'm just a soft cuddly Teddy Bear.  Well, most of the time.

Unless I'm going against a spammer... then I'm a ruthless maniac bent on their destruction.

I quit pounding my chest and flexing my muscles in needless attempts to prove my manhood decades ago.  When I figured out that the only man I need to prove anything to is myself, my life got a lot better and easier. 

That's not to say I'm afraid of hard physical labor.  If hard labor is what I need to do, I do it, but I'm not afraid to think of ways to make it easier.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Alan <rustaholic777@...> wrote:
>
> Huh?
> Are you really that soft?



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
    papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___