Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[papercreters] Re: Footings for Papercrete

Ha ha! You guys!

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "JayH" <slurryguy@...> wrote:
>
> REEEELLLAAAAAXXX.
>
> I wasn't offended. Not even close. No need to apologize for anything. I guess my attempt at humor fell flat on its face again. *sigh* Sometimes my jokes work, sometimes they crash and burn. Oh well. That's kinda been the norm for my style of humor my whole life.
>
> About the only thing that I find offensive on Papercreters are the spammers that constantly are trying to sneak through.
>
> Besides. I was being truthful. In fact, I kinda like being cuddly...in the right situation, with the right girl... but I'm not one to cuddle and tell, and it's beyond the scope of this group forum anyway. So relax everyone.
>
> Now... I do also have my "tough guy" moments. Like... I still have that irresistable urge to jump up and touch low hanging signs, especially when they are banners in Hardware Stores near the power tool section, or in a Sporting Goods store. Yeah... nothing makes a guy feel more powerful than jumping to touch that low hanging sign that looks like it might be out of reach. Putting it in the power tool section makes it a symbol of manhood! Women don't seem to understand that one. I think it must be a testosterone thing. They think it's embarrassing. Sheeesh.
>
> C'mon ladies. It's important for a guy to be able to touch that low hanging sign. Give us a break already. Get your priorities straight.
>
>
> Wait... what was this thread about again?
>
> Oh yeah... Footings for Papercrete.
>
> Uhhhh... How do these concepts connect? Gimmie a second.
>
> Well, make sure you make good footings for your papercrete structures. You never know when a guy inside that structure will have an irresistible urge to jump up inside the structure to touch a low hanging sign. You want give him a solid base to land on.
>
>
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Alan <rustaholic777@> wrote:
> >
> > Jay, I did not intend any kind of put down by that remark.
> > If I offended you in any way I apologize.
> > I was just trying to make it clear that I was not planning to do anything hard here.
> > It is just a great place to put all those tires that a much younger me gathered.
> > Also good used for two of my 5'4' X 12'4" pallets.
> > The shed floor will be inside the 12" thick walls and one dimension will be that 10'8" and the other way it will be whatever size works for cutting the pallets down.
> >  
> > Alan in Michigan
> >  
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/