Friday, July 5, 2013

[papercreters] Footings for Papercrete



Greetings folks,
For a shed I am considering building I am wondering about using tires with wheels at least for two rows then on top of them use bare tires filled with a cement heavy papercrete.
The walls will go our far enough to cover the papercrete.
For the floor inside the shed tires filled with papercrete with more papercrete between the tires.
In the shed will be a few garden tools but the main reason for the shed is a place to hang a solar panel and several batteries inside with an inverter for the electric fence I will need around the 1 1/2 acre field.
Am I nuts?
I could just build the shed on top of a couple of my huge pallets but if it will work I would rather use the tires.

Alan in Michigan




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___