Friday, August 15, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Re: thin panels



I am interested in this process.
It would work in a high desert area would it not?

Have you tried it?

Thanks 
Calle

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
From: Forrest Charnock fpcharnock@gmail.com [papercreters]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:33 AM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Reply To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] Re: thin panels

 

I would not take a chance on the roof. Instead of pc I would mix sand, Portland and latex paint {colored or not} and use a criss cross of window screen several layers thick and then paint the mixture on. This has shown to last 20 years in tropical Africa . If you need more info write me and I will dig up a link to the instructions for you.

--
Forrest Charnock




__._,_.___

Posted by: valledecalle@yahoo.com



__,_._,___