Friday, November 1, 2013

[papercreters] Re: 3x3 Trash Pump

Thanks Ron, yes I know about Tirolessa sprayers, and have the air supply
from a 120 gal two phase compressor which would run one very well. I was
trying to get away from having to lift buckets or tubs of papercrete
high off the ground, (my addition is two story) and thought there might
be a way to pump the PC to the point of discharge. I have since done
more research and found two sites that do pump stucco to the point of
delivery but have an air supply attached to the delivery hose to make it
spray, they are not using Trash Pumps to deliver the stucco and I don't
know how they turn the supply of stucco off while they move to another
location. My 3x3 Trash Pump is gasoline powered, if it were electric all
I would have to do is have a power supply switch installed at the point
of delivery and just turn it off and on as needed, but I can't do that
with gasoline power. I may just have to settle for doing it the old
reliable way with a ceiling/wall texture hopper or I also have plans as
how to build your own Tirolessa sprayer, very simple to build. But
thanks for the reply anyway. How is your storage shed holding up that
you used the "T" lock Block system on?
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Ron Richter wrote:
>
> Bob,
> Sounds like you need a Tirolessa sprayer. Â Which instead of using
pressure from a pump, uses pressure from an air compressor. Google
Tirolessa Sprayer and hit images, you'll see some papercreters spraying
with a Tirolessa sprayer. Â You need some horsepower to be effective,
10+ cubic feet per minute at a minimum of 90 psi (more is better).
> http://www.tirolessausa.com/
>
> Ron
>
>
>
> On Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:16 AM, countryatheartok
criswells.ok@... wrote:
>
> Â
> I just recently bought a 3x3 Trash Pump, and would like to spray a
papercrete stucco to the outside of my added addition to my house. I
plan to spray a final finish of cement and sand over the papercrete
stucco, then seal with exterior paint. Â I have done this very
successfully at the last building project I did for my former employer.
But I did it with a air compressor and a ceiling texture bucket. My
question is does anybody have or know of plans to make a texture sprayer
out of a 3x3 Trash Pump? I would think you would have to have a way to
devert the mix back to the mixing tank when you wanted to stop spraying,
other wise once you start spraying you could not stop until the mixing
tank was empty.
> Thanks in advance
> Bob
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/