Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[papercreters] RE: geodesic papercrete dome cabin



I agree about the straw I considered it for a long time and came to believe it is not well suited for my needs and area. However the design concept of the inside geo frame they have come up with is really smart I feel, and I think will work even better with papercrete instead of straw bales.  I've made lot's of papercrete blocks and this time I'm going to try the hyperadobe mesh running bag system. It would be great if we could find a way to reduce one handling step with crete production I'm thinking.

 

What mix would you suggest? I've mainly used 'living in paper' mixes.

 

Jackie



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___