Saturday, November 23, 2013

[papercreters] Squirrels and Papercete! Who knew?



Look!  It's a Squirrel!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTcRsqlKIg


Don't ask me questions about the video, I don't have any answers to give you.  I'm simply the guy that found the video on YouTube and shared it here.

I figure if nothing else, the video is good for a laugh.  It had me alternately both scratching my head in confusion and laughing.

My guess is that the ornament in the yard must be made from papercrete,  but I'm just guessing.

I think the squirrel fits right in as a Papercreter.  It helps to be a little NUTZ right?  I know it works for me.

Enjoy.  




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___