Thursday, October 31, 2013

Re: [papercreters] 3x3 Trash Pump



Bob,
Sounds like you need a Tirolessa sprayer.  Which instead of using pressure from a pump, uses pressure from an air compressor. Google Tirolessa Sprayer and hit images, you'll see some papercreters spraying with a Tirolessa sprayer.  You need some horsepower to be effective, 10+ cubic feet per minute at a minimum of 90 psi (more is better).
http://www.tirolessausa.com/
Ron


On Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:16 AM, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 
I just recently bought a 3x3 Trash Pump, and would like to spray a papercrete stucco to the outside of my added addition to my house. I plan to spray a final finish of cement and sand over the papercrete stucco, then seal with exterior paint.  I have done this very successfully at the last building project I did for my former employer. But I did it with a air compressor and a ceiling texture bucket. My question is does anybody have or know of plans to make a texture sprayer out of a 3x3 Trash Pump? I would think you would have to have a way to devert the mix back to the mixing tank when you wanted to stop spraying, other wise once you start spraying you could not stop until the mixing tank was empty.
Thanks in advance :)
Bob




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___