Friday, April 29, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: Everybody working hard?



Yup, 3-2-1 Sand-Stone-Portland.
That is what I feed my cement mixer.
That is when someone else isn't borrowing it like now.
Alan

--- On Fri, 4/29/11, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Everybody working hard?
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 8:22 PM



Welcome Lee, I read your PDF and  quoting from you PDF,  "The ingredients are not set in stone but I have found a 3 parts paper, 2 parts portland, and 1 part filler to work extremely well." And that Is my mixture as well, it's the mixture for regular concrete also. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Thanks for the info, I found it very informative.
Bob The Builder
--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Coates" <hostas@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> My name is Lee and I'm a lurker mostly. My papercrete experience is a little
> different than most of you. I make papercrete plant containers. I started
> playing with papercrete about four years ago and refined a few recipes I
> gathered on the internet into what I use now. You can find the instructions
> for my mix at http://www.ozarklandscapes.com/papercrete.pdf
>
> I have been teaching papercrete classes for the last two years and that have
> been a big hit with garden clubs, master gardeners, plant societies etc.
>
> You can see a few pictures at http://ozarklandscapes.com/blog/
>
> Happy Mudding...
> Lee
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___