Friday, April 29, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Everybody working hard?



I thought that vermiculite retained water??? I bought some for a garden to help retain moisture. Perhaps I am wrong. Wondering if this would be good to use in papercrete?? Just doing some musing here:)

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Lee Coates <hostas@classicnet.net> wrote:
 

 
We use it in both our papercrete containers and potting mixes. I have been meaning to try some vermiculite in my mix also.
 
Lee
Hi Lee,
Where do you buy your perlite?
Alan in Michigan


 




--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___