Sunday, December 8, 2019

Re: [papercreters] Re: LET'S RESTART THE PAPERCRETE group into the NEW YEAR??



Nice to see you active Charlene, been a while.   For now, my papercrete mixing system will be sitting still, but yes, I do plan on putting it to work again eventually.  We had a failed reciprocal roof that we tried to repair, so now I am stumped.  We are letting the building sit until we figure it out. 

On 12/7/2019 6:20 PM, 'C. C. Visnesky' charmainertaylor@gmail.com [papercreters] wrote:
 
I am cheered to see so many response from people I know, who have worked on PC a long time.. EO and Kim, and newbies.. 
lets BEGIN  again toward the new year, and help the newly interested and re-encourage the experienced.
_,_._,___


__._,_.___

Posted by: KIm Travis <gartht@windstream.net>



__,_._,___