Tuesday, December 10, 2019

[papercreters] Re: Is Spaceman the administrator?



Thank you, Judith.

So it looks like we need to find Slurry Guy and see if he's intetested in exporting the files and posts to groups.io or in letting someone else attempt an export.

Am confused as to the statement that this is the "old group." Is there a new group that already imported this group's data and which is the one we REALLY should be trying to save the data from?

I am on daily digest for this group and Yahoo appears already to have turned off my ability to change that. So it's a little difficult for me to catch replies quickly. (I'm looking in on the web interface periodically to see if there are replies.)





On Tue, Dec 10, 2019, 1:11 PM ken winston caine <ken.winston.caine@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know how to reach him quickly?

If he's not interested in exporting the data (uploaded files, posts, etc.) from the group in the next couple days (before Dec. 14 when it all disappears), and wants me to, I can devote a FEW hours to it if he grants me admin access.

If he says OK, go, first I'll check out io's requirements for importing everything. And cost -- if any. If it's free and something I can set up in a few hours, I'll do that. If not, I'll access Yahoo Groups export tool and export everything to a hard drive from which it later can -- hopefully -- be transferred to another home. I have very few hours I can devote to this this week. The sooner you can let me know, the better.

Can anyone help by contacting Spaceman and finding out his interest in this?

Thanks.

k. winston caine


__._,_.___

Posted by: ken winston caine <ken.winston.caine@gmail.com>



__,_._,___