Monday, December 9, 2019

Re: [papercreters] It may be people want to work on something but not write about it. I finished a 7 foot by 60 foot sound stopping wall. It works extremely well. I live in odem on hwy 77 . Built wall to stop hwy noise. I plan on building a home of PC and may add on to garage to make rental property soon. I have molds n poured lowest two feet above that had poured 2 by8 ft panels then screwed them on 4 by 4 post then shot with PC stucco



You're absolutely right...I finished a remote 1600 sq ft structure using PC after discovering this group.  A big thanx to all, especially slurry guy.  I slurried the mix using a power washer after experimenting with mix recipes, worked great.

On Friday, December 6, 2019, 09:20:32 AM MST, mojojoyce mojojoyce@yahoo.com [papercreters] <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
[Attachment(s) from mojojoyce included below]

My compressor shot stucco 20 ft. 18 cm.  Mike



Sent from my Sprint Tablet.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Othello English <ifilmswest@yahoo.com>



__,_._,___