Sunday, January 23, 2011

RE: [papercreters] Chickens



Are the egg shells getting harder to break?  J

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JUDITH WILLIAMS
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:10 PM
To: papercreters papercreters
Subject: [papercreters] Chickens

 

 

I can't stop my chickens from eating my papercrete blocks. Not the ones I am using to build with but some odd ones I used as landscape walls and such. They seem to be suffering no ill effects and are laying well. So should I worry?

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ in Memoirs of the Life and Writings of Benjamin Franklin

Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___