Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Lex Terry's blocks



I'm sorry to hear about Lex. Met him at the first papercreters gathering, and he was a nice guy.

I would be interested in the blocks but I don't have any way to get them from there to here :( I don't think they would fit in the trunk of my car.

On 7/30/2014 7:57 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS williams_judith@hotmail.com [papercreters] wrote:
I'm sure a lot of you remember Lex. He was a wonderful man and my papercrete mentor. He passed away last week and left quite a few blocks. I got this email today from Barry Fuller and am passing it along. I sure would hate to see all those blocks go to the landfill., Lex made very nice consistent blocks. So sad to think of him and Janice both gone now.

Hi Judith,

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but Lex Terry passed away earlier this month.  He left a lot of blocks (there may be over 1000) which his stepson Alex wishes to give away to anyone wishing to pick them up.  Unfortunately that would have to be done within the next week or so - or the blocks go to the dump.  I'm not able to use them but I was wondering if you or anyone you know could pick them up. They're at Lex's place near Bloomfield.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll get the communications going with the appropriate parties.

(Bloomfield NM, in the 4 corners area.)

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7951 - Release Date: 07/30/14




__._,_.___

Posted by: spaceman <spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>



__,_._,___