Thursday, July 17, 2014

[papercreters] Papercrete in Wet Architecture?

I have a question: In my house there is no Garden on the inside there
is a stairwell, but the depth of 2 stories makes it not so likely to
grow much down there, besides that the Space would bee very limited!
So I was thinking what if I build a new circular/oval staircenter with
soil on the inside lets say 6 foot diameter at the bottom or more, and
full of apertures where plants can get to soil, still with the main
reason so it takes the soil up to the light with the psibility to get
Grapes for example growing there which will take their roots any depth
anyway! Really best would be even a mix of Papercrete with 'Living
Tree Architecture' - so I would have as the dump load of my solar
cells a pump that pumps water up from a well to keep the column and
soil inside wet, and I connect the soil on green Roofs that I want to
make via this tower. I want to have frogs and such making home with
me!

What type of papercrete mix might work here?

Thanks in advance for any interesting ideas and observations!
Cheers
Tobias


------------------------------------
Posted by: Tobias Gogolin <usertogo@gmail.com>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/