Thursday, August 17, 2017

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete/Adobe/Rub-R-Slate Guides still available



Welcome Ruth,
Too far away but there are great people here.

I did FB and left too much drama.



Calle

From: ruth ross dr_ruth_ross@yahoo.com [papercreters]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:52 AM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Reply To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete/Adobe/Rub-R-Slate Guides still available

 

HI my name is Ruth and I live near the Colorado River in Arizona.  I was just getting started with papercrete information before I was involved in a very devastating auto collision.  Wanting now to build a aquatic rehab center for people with spinal injuries  (I am good but it took a while and I now know what we need).   I have been saving paper and making connections with people who will supply paper.  I need a tow mixer and expertise/experience.  It shocked me to find that that much needed experience is "retiring".   I don't want to be left out of the loop before I can even get into it.  I have an acre and great water.  Buildings and a  GREAT Vision.  Papercrete is an important part of that vision.  Would anyone even remotely interested please contact me.   Ruth  dr_ruth_ross@yahoo.com     I don't do facebook.  Very old school.




__._,_.___

Posted by: valledecalle@yahoo.com



__,_._,___