Tuesday, August 15, 2017

[papercreters] Papercrete report- by Judith Williams [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from C. C. Visnesky included below]

Hi all...now that I am 'officially' retiredI am going to keep sharing great info on alternative building for free.

Today I wanted to share the write up Judith Williams did several years ago...she has some youtube videos on her  papercrete building you can look up.

​I could FILL this post with all the words..but will ATTACH her document .... if you can't access it, or yahoo does not upload it..PLEASE just email me, and I am glad to send it to you as a PDF.

I DO NOT keep, sell, rent anyone's email addy and NEVER have in 20 years online. So You get nothing further from me unless you ASK.

Judith Williams  papercrete video 1...there are several that pop up!

--
Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor/Publishing Eureka CA
https://www.facebook.com/dirtcheaphome/   <<<Updated availability  of Guides, 
CDs, Books from Papercrete.com on 
Facebook. see pricing

"Pleasure is a shadow, wealth is vanity, and power a pageant;  is ecstatic in enjoyment, perennial in frame, unlimited in space and indefinite in duration."
Dewitt Clinton

 


__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from C. C. Visnesky | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: "C. C. Visnesky" <charmainertaylor@gmail.com>



__,_._,___