Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Digest Number 2317



Dear Mr. Tandberg,

Do not pay the price you are being asked to pay.
Borax is also known as sodium borate and you can get 5 pounds of sodium borate for  $12.
See the third item in this link
www.nextag.com/borax/compare-html


Regards
Ashok

--- On Wed, 8/1/12, papercreters@yahoogroups.com <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Digest Number 2317
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 9:33 PM

Papercrete  Info exchange on papercrete

1 New Message

Digest #2317

Message

Wed Aug 1, 2012 5:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"oystein_tandberg" oystein_tandberg

Dear all,

here in Norway I have to pay 78 USD for 30 grams of Borax, that is 1.1 oz - so thus far I have mixed only cement, water and paper - does anyone know of a substitute I can use? (I spent my day filing an application to recive an application that, if I get it, I have to go to the police station to have signed, before I file it back to the department, etc. etc.)

Best regards



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___