Sunday, October 9, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Re: papercrete Birdhouses



  Hello and thank you, I just used regular exterior house paint, And you should make
  your sweetie a few lil birdhouses, lol, Thank you Bob
 



From: pcbug99 <pcbug99@yahoo.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2011 7:57 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: papercrete Birdhouses

 
Hmm, why would you say your aren't an artist? I don't see anything wrong with your work. Whimsical and colorful very good. Based in the colors and the designs they remind me of Van Gogh's work. If I show these to my Sweetie I know what I will be doing for the next week. Mixing papercrete for birdhouses.<smile>

Bob B.
BTW What kind of paint did you use?

>
>    Hello everyone, I have painted a few of my papercrete birdhouses just wanted to let you see a few of them, I am no artist but I think they turned out kinda cute, thanks
>





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___