Thursday, July 26, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Paper create -new to field

That has been pretty much my experience with them, too. Their $20 grinders are great and very useful for working on things like papercrete mixers. I got a fairly cheap welder there that does an excellent job on pc mixer frames. I bought three of their $10 paint stripper heat guns, and two died with a few hours of use. You definitely need to look at each item you're buying because quality varies a lot. It always makes me mad when I buy something there and then next week get a sales flier with the same item for half off, so I wait for things I don't need right away to be reduced.

Spaceman

Ernie Phelps wrote:


 /agree. I have had mostly good luck. Lights there are a crap shoot.  They have two different head lamps, one which has lasted me about 5-6  jobs so far and is in good shape, the other which fell apart on the  first job.  The mixer I mentioned seems to get good reviews. I like their drills  for the most part, although they are not for really heavy duty use. The  multimeters are not great, but for less than $4 I can afford to throw  them away once a year.  - Ernie      Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/       
__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete Uniform building code
1997 uniform building code Uniform building code online

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___