Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Tow Mixer



I live in San Angelo and I am currently working on a project to build a home out of Mason GreenStar Blox and some homemade mix of my own.
I would love to talk with you about papercrete and such.

Richard Schneider
San Angelo, Texas
325-655-7873


From: "Adobedobie adobedobie@yahoo.com [papercreters]" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
To: "papercreters@yahoogroups.com" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Tow Mixer [3 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from Adobedobie included below]
I live just outside of San Angelo Tx. I have a tow mixer which I built about 7 or 8 years ago. At the time I had great expectations but since, they have cooled. I made 2 batches of blocks and the mixer works very good.  I would be willing to sell it for $500. If you are interested, let me know.
 
Dave Jonas Sr.

P.O. Box 392
10233 N Burma Loop
Carlsbad, TX 76934

325-656-9417


On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:22 PM, "michael joyce mojojoyce@yahoo.com [papercreters]" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Dear Murry,  Thanks for the gift card.  I would probably sell it for 800$ because I can make another one with parts.  There is a lot put into a mixer.  I still dream of making slurry but can get the time right now.   Mike


On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:48 AM, "murry.holley@yahoo.com [papercreters]" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Greetings:)
Hi this is Murry from San Marcos TX. I am about to start a project that will require about 75 cuyds of Hybrid -Adobe for walls and maybe an additional 40 cuyds of papercrete for the roof.If at all possible I would like to purchase or lease a tow mixer that  is already built in lieu of starting from scratch. 

If anyone can help it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes
Murry












__._,_.___

Posted by: Richard Schneider <astounded_and_amazed@yahoo.com>



__,_._,___