Thursday, November 13, 2014

Re: [papercreters] hive



Greetings,

I use lots of home made paint, but this one is new to me.  What is black soap?
Kim Travis PDC  The Rose Colored Forest  Bedias, Texas
On 11/12/2014 10:55 AM, claudebouzerand@yahoo.com [papercreters] wrote:
 

Hi, I posted some pics of my new KTBH (kenyan top bar hive) I discussed here some months ago...As you can see I tried to follow your advices:They perform well! thanks. For painting I used a homemade paint:The swedish paint made with flour,cooked in water then I added natural color,linseed oil ,some "black soap" and little iron sulfate .It's cheap and can last up to 10 years! and dies in one hour...





This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Travis <gartht@windstream.net>



__,_._,___