Friday, November 14, 2014

[papercreters] Re: hive



Hi ,here is a good recipe for the flour paint or swedish paint,it's for abput 10kg but you can divide it,as I did ,and it works well(very!) I used a little bit more of a kilo for my KTBH ...But after use,if you have some rest ,it's preferable to keep it in a close pot and in a fridge: It can ferment...


liquid soap is acting as emulsifier to keep a good mix :Water and oil,for example,here
Iron sulphate is a fungicid,It's natural and it's good against root,and moss .It protects paint and wood  or papercrete for long . Hope it will help you for your projects
I got good inspiration from this site:

 but with the papercrete touch !I tested the panels on a sunny day:papercrete was really fresher than the little wood frames wich surround the panels.Insulation of papercrete is dramatically better than wood ! I was really impressed
Cheers
Claude B.
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: claudebouzerand@yahoo.com



__,_._,___