Friday, October 17, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Re: papercrete by the teaspoon



Greetings,
Good luck with your tow mixer, but long before 12 months are up, I will have my other mixer back up.  My problem is getting electric to where I want to work, which will be solved when this building is done, it houses my PV system.  Technically, it is half a building, the roof starts at the floor and goes up at a 45 degree angle, which is where the panels sit.  At least I have hubby home for now to help.
Kim Travis PDC  The Rose Colored Forest  Bedias, Texas
On 10/17/2014 1:55 PM, Murry Holley murry.holley@yahoo.com [papercreters] wrote:
 
Hello Kim:)
That is exciting news. Bu I know 5 gallons at a time will be a struggle. You might want to check with Harbor Freight. They have an electric mortar mixer ( +/- $100) that works good for pulping small batches . I was pulping 55 gallons at a time. It worked pretty good for that with shredded paper. I think some modification to the blade would help to cut the non-shredded paper.

I just picked up a Tow mixer from San Angelo but I am thinking it will be pretty busy for the next 12 months. I am in San Marcos depending on your schedule I might be able to help sometime after that.

Good luck with your project.

Best wishes
Murry Holley 




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Travis <gartht@windstream.net>



__,_._,___