Friday, October 17, 2014

[papercreters] Re: papercrete by the teaspoon



Hello Kim:)
That is exciting news. Bu I know 5 gallons at a time will be a struggle. You might want to check with Harbor Freight. They have an electric mortar mixer ( +/- $100) that works good for pulping small batches . I was pulping 55 gallons at a time. It worked pretty good for that with shredded paper. I think some modification to the blade would help to cut the non-shredded paper.

I just picked up a Tow mixer from San Angelo but I am thinking it will be pretty busy for the next 12 months. I am in San Marcos depending on your schedule I might be able to help sometime after that.

Good luck with your project.

Best wishes
Murry Holley 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Murry Holley <murry.holley@yahoo.com>



__,_._,___