Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Re: [papercreters] Re: Is Spaceman the administrator?



I see a few of my videos are on there too. To update my papercrete adventure. I built 2 small buildings and was living in them. One had a bad mold problem and then other caught fire and I lost half or it. I will fill in details later.


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Gero Bazant gero.bazant@gmail.com [papercreters] <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 6:35:04 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Is Spaceman the administrator?
 
 

Just found slurryguy's YouTube channel. He's only got a few videos on there. However, one of them appear to be a montage of most pictures that existed on the Yahoo Group. Hey, at least it's worth something...


Gero 



__._,_.___

Posted by: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>



__,_._,___