Friday, February 27, 2015

Re: [papercreters] Fast alternative to papercrete?



Thankyou for that Marthe- i have been waiting months to use my papercrete pots! 

 cement chemistry is interesting and not necessarily intuitive. I love the Fairy garden stuff- beautiful!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Marthe Hook marthehook@hotmail.ca [papercreters] <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I' vw made many plnaters and pots formpaercrete and planted inthem within a week. NO problems. The newspaer does much to reduce alkalinity. Adding latex paint .a samll amount ..20z bottle for a small batch of crete for two pots. - helps with iresiliency as well as reducing alkalinity quickly.

Marthe   Website fairygarden.ca     DIY Blog   thefairygaren.ca   blog has a papercrete post


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:06:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Fast alternative to papercrete?

 

Sorry I guess what I sent takes time to dry.

Find some blue plastic cattle lick tubs for free and use them till your pots dry.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
From: gd@moworx.com [papercreters]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:59 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Fast alternative to papercrete?

 

Hi,

I am preparing to make a few garden pots from papercrete. I just realise for this time it takes too long until they cure. Could you recommend something similar that would be usable within a few days?







__._,_.___

Posted by: eo greensticks <eogreensticks@gmail.com>



__,_._,___