Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Re: [papercreters] Where have all the Papercreters gon?



Hello, I am new to the forum but I am quite excited to hear your story and see any pictures/videos you post with it.  Please feel free to tell more about your project, I have been wanting to see more action with papercrete for a while so anything you provide will be great.

What other details like state, terrain, building details can you share?  Good to hear from somebody in the group! 

Clay

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Richard Schneider astounded_and_amazed@yahoo.com [papercreters] <papercreters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Where are you guys?
My name is Richard and I purchased 25 acres of wooded farm land and am about to embark on a new adventure.
I want to build a 2800 sq. ft. home and garage using Mason Greenstar papercrete blox.
Where are you when I am about to need all the expertise I can get.
I monitor the board but there is no action.
Richard




__._,_.___

Posted by: Rebecca Younce <california.cosmetics@gmail.com>



__,_._,___