Monday, September 14, 2015

Re: [papercreters] Where have all the Papercreters gon?



Hello Richard:)
Hope all is going well for you.

Where is your project located. I have a project in San Marcos TX that I am working on. I will be happy to share info with you. 2800 sf is a lot of area. Where are you on the design? Hopefully we can help each other.

Best wishes
Murry Holley





From: "Richard Schneider astounded_and_amazed@yahoo.com [papercreters]" <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:46 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Where have all the Papercreters gon?

 
Where are you guys?
My name is Richard and I purchased 25 acres of wooded farm land and am about to embark on a new adventure.
I want to build a 2800 sq. ft. home and garage using Mason Greenstar papercrete blox.
Where are you when I am about to need all the expertise I can get.
I monitor the board but there is no action.
Richard





__._,_.___

Posted by: Murry Holley <murry.holley@yahoo.com>



__,_._,___