Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Re: [papercreters] Re: Where have all the Papercreters gon?



I haven't go to the papercrete part, but I am doing a 700 sq ft house in Bedias TX.  Right now, I am having fun with round log construction, which is driving hubby and I crazy.  Texas seems to be the place for papercrete.


On 9/15/2015 10:48 AM, Caroline Baker caroline659@yahoo.com [papercreters] wrote:
 
Hey!  I live in Wimberley !  Where in San Marcos is your project and what is it you are doing?  I made a small planter wall with papercrete several years ago.  It held up pretty well for awhile but I never painted it or finished it with anything and now it appears to be wearing away a bit.  I figure when I get the motivation I will just slap another coat over the top of what I have and it should fix it.  Then I'll make it a point to paint it.
Would like to get back into making papercrete but need a project that isn't too hard.  Maybe another planter wall to match the other one.  Anyway, if you are up to sharing your project let me know.  Would love to come see what you've got going.
Caroline Duchscher


--   PK



Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com




__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim <gartht@windstream.net>



__,_._,___