Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Re: thin panels



Hi,


 My papercrete hive's roof is 8 months old now and doesn't show any sign of deterioration:I painted it with 3/4 layers of acrylic multipurpose paint.Storms didn't damage it ,(OK it didn't hail too much...) .So next weekend I will do my first experiments for my next KTBH I will follow your advices with the external wood frame  made with L shaped +- 2" x1" wodden sticks with chicken wire nailed on it  .I know that they will  shrink,so I will fill the gaps with ,maybe plaster,,and I'll use some screws to fix papercrete on the wood frame.After that I think I'll lay corrugated polyethylene/polypropylene on the internal sides:It will be easier to cut possible bonding of comb...Anyway I'll take pictures of this , a sort of short tutorial without pretension,except giving papercrete another use..I hope

regards
Claude B. 


__._,_.___

Posted by: claudebouzerand@yahoo.com



__,_._,___