Thursday, August 14, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Re: thin panels



I hope it works out for you. Please let us know.

I eat honey every day and have recently been thinking a lot about a top bar hive, so I'm interested in your experience.

On 8/13/2014 11:26 PM, claudebouzerand@yahoo.com [papercreters] wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply,You confirm what I thought about it,after my first "experience".I will thing to possible solution yet because I am satified with the first try about good insulation and especially the moisture'absorbsion,:moisture is bad for the bees and I don't forget the lightness and the cheap side,of course.Anyway,I thank you again 
Claude B.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4744 / Virus Database: 4007/8031 - Release Date: 08/13/14




__._,_.___

Posted by: spaceman <spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>



__,_._,___