Saturday, August 19, 2017

[papercreters] Re: Papercrete/Adobe/Rub-R-Slate Guides still available



Ruth said " It shocked me to find that that much needed experience is "retiring".  

Ruth....I am shocked so many people did NOT understand my announcement of retiring my personal BOOKSTORE ONLINE..nothing to do with all the experts closing down anything,  or closing this group etc.  

While I can do nothing about comprehension of what I wrote,  I MAY have a simple website soon  that will have  all the papercrete/adobe/cob/Rub-RSlate/Paracrete/etc  CDs and booklets available and online. 

It will be ready to view soon.

Ruth I emailed you directly with several  pieces of information on rub-r-slate, making it, using it, my results..and I have not heard back from you. So I am not sure if you come online often.

--
Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor/Publishing Eureka CA
https://www.facebook.com/dirtcheaphome/   <<<Updated availability  of Guides, 
CDs, Books from Papercrete.com on 
Facebook. see pricing

"Pleasure is a shadow, wealth is vanity, and power a pageant;  is ecstatic in enjoyment, perennial in frame, unlimited in space and indefinite in duration."
Dewitt Clinton

 


__._,_.___

Posted by: "C. C. Visnesky" <charmainertaylor@gmail.com>



__,_._,___