Thursday, May 29, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Kim Travis -- and Murry



Greetings,
I am in the middle of rebuilding my model, when I get it done, I will post a picture or two.  It is a 30' diameter house with a wrap around porch that extends out windward.  The extension is 20' so it is another reciprocal roof, but I turned it into an oval and am using some of the roof logs from the house to support it, rather than a second henge.  I do believe it will be very comfortable to live in.  But, I am going to need a boom truck to get the logs ups.<grin>
Kim Travis  The Rose Colored Forest  Bedias, Texas
On 5/29/2014 10:58 AM, ken.winston.caine@gmail.com [papercreters] wrote:
 

Kim Travis:  I, too, am very interested in details of your reciprical roof design. Am hoping you can elaborate.





__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Travis <gartht@windstream.net>



__,_._,___