Sunday, January 5, 2014

[papercreters] Re: Slip form Papercete





On Friday, December 13, 2013 2:09 PM, Murry Holley <murry.holley@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings :)
My name is Murry Holley. I am new to the group and to papercrete. In fact this is my first ever on line group of any kind.

While new to papercrete I am not new to construction. I started full time in construction in 1965 and have been going ever since. I became interested in solar energy and buildings in 1979 and in about 2000  I began to think very seriously about sustainable living. My wife and I bought some property just outside San Marcos, TX with a mobile home.

Our plan is for a slight enlargement with a new exterior load bearing wall around the entire perimeter. I have considered many options but it appears that papercrete my offer he best trade offs of the good, the bad and the ugly.

For my situation slip forming seems to be a good choice. While I know a lot about forming concrete I know nothing about forming papercrete.

I saw a message from Judith Williams from 2010  where she was constructing a slip form project. I would appreciate any information I can get concerning ALL of the technical aspects of making this happen.

Thanks and best wishes
Murry Holley




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___