Friday, February 3, 2012

[papercreters] FW: [Talking Natural Homes] My wife and I have been interested in building...







Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:41:54 -0800
To: naturalhomes@groups.facebook.com
From: notification+zvzpgpez@facebookmail.com
Subject: [Talking Natural Homes] My wife and I have been interested in building...

Facebook
My wife and I have been interested in building...
Les Kiger 2:41pm Feb 3
My wife and I have been interested in building our own home (with our hands, not the standard "building our own home") for quite some time, specifically interested in papercrete and superadobe. We currently life in the NW United States and are examining out options for location. I know there is a lot of stuff going on in rural Colorado, where zoning is very loose or non-existant. We would, however, prefer to be somewhere with mild (or warm) winters. Anyone know of areas in the souther US that are friendly to build-your-own-alternative-home scenarios? Forgive me if this is a question that comes up often.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___