Monday, October 17, 2011

RE: [papercreters] Re: ''Papercreters plz help''



I have found that Facebook is a great marketing tool for small sales.  If you look into their adds you will find that you can target extremely specific areas and market types, and you only pay for the people that click on your add to go to your page.  The last add I ran through FB to sell feed I target my local area only and only people that show interest in the type of animals I want to feed.  The whole campaign ran for a month and cost me $12.50.

You can also just advertise for free in bird groups which you can find heaps of on Facebook, and people in those groups usually don't mind advertising.

Wayne


>> AS you all know I make Birdhouses out of papercrete, I really want to
>
> take orders and sell them, But I don't know where to advertise them
>
> could you all help me plz? tell me where to advertise them, I got them
>
> up on ETSY and cragslist, I'm not sure if enough people know what
>
> papercrete is, I'm thinking this is my problem.....
>
>>
>
>> Thanks so much for any help
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___