Monday, October 17, 2011

RE: [papercreters] Re: ''Papercreters plz help''



I love your little bird houses. Have you had any birds use them yet? I found that my chickens kept pecking at the blocks I used as a wall around my tomato garden. They would have eaten all of it if I hadn't stopped them. Maybe wild birds don't have such an appetite for cement?

I think you'll do really well at selling them. I am not much of a marketer myself but maybe if you submitted some photos to Birds and Blooms, Mother Earth News and similar outlets you would cultivate some interest.



Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:17:11 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: ''Papercreters plz help''

 

One place would be COUNTRY SAMPLER MAGIZINE.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "PamC" <honeyland12@...> wrote:
>
> AS you all know I make Birdhouses out of papercrete, I really want to
take orders and sell them, But I don't know where to advertise them
could you all help me plz? tell me where to advertise them, I got them
up on ETSY and cragslist, I'm not sure if enough people know what
papercrete is, I'm thinking this is my problem.....
>
> Thanks so much for any help
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___