Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Re: [papercreters] I'm new



Hi Alain and Noble. We like pictures here, even inserted in the messages : )

I think it is true, tell us details!

spaceman


On 5/1/2012 9:00 PM, thehuggeroftrees wrote:

Hi Ya Papercreters,   I'm new here.   We're building a papercrete palace three floors tall with a deck on what I call the fourth floor. I tell people it's the world's tallest house of paper. Do you think it's true?   Thanks!  Alaine and Noble at  evesgarden.org      -----  No virus found in this message.  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com  Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4972 - Release Date: 05/01/12      


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___